Hello API Team,

We tried to upload / import offline conversions to our Adwords account.
Although the import seems to be successful ... we still can't see them in
our UI.

Sepcs are:

1. We are using PHP, we used the example code you provided, only changed
our params (developer token, customer_id, GCLIDs, etc).
2. We tested 3 GCLIDs that are not older than 90 days (they are around 70
days old)
3. We created the conversion type, and then uploaded the conversions in 30
minutes (so we didn't wait the 6 hours window you recommended). However, we
did this yesterday, so I just uploaded new conversions now and hope to see
them tomorrow!
4. We uploaded the 1st bunch of conversions yesterday, and waited the 6
hours (we checked today) but we still can't see them.
5. Our account is not the MCC account ... but the Adwords Account itself
6. We checked using the click date not the conversion date (but we still
waiting for a confirmation on this)
7. Server & Lib Ver. are https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201603
8. The name of the conversion type is exactly as we have it in our UI
(capitals, underscore, etc)

Anyhow ... kindly find below our customer Id & request ID for the last few
conversions we uploaded .. and please let's know if there is something
wrong!

Client Customer ID:
881-060-8251

Request IDs: