Hi James,

You are correct that the current Ads PHP library does not support revoking
a refresh token. We are in the process of rolling out a new and improved
library that uses the Google Auth PHP library -- please see the related issue
on github <https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib/issues/115>.

For your use case, instead of revoking the refresh token when you find that
it does not provide access to the user's account, could you simply discard
the stored refresh token for that user, then redirect them through your
OAuth flow and store the newly acquired token?

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/373a6743-4c43-4f24-863d-23ccee03138b%40googlegroups.com.