Hi Mark,

I found a bit more background on this one. The reason reporting adds a
leading space for that particular *VideoId* in CSV format is if a user
imports the CSV into Excel and the value begins with a hyphen (-), Excel
will interpret the field as a formula unless it has a leading space. To
avoid this problem, the reporting service adds a leading space to any field
value that would cause issues in Excel without the space.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 5:02:37 PM UTC-4, Josh Radcliff (AdWords API
Team) wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> I'm responding here just in case others encounter this issue. I'm
> following up with the reporting team and will get back to you as soon as I
> have more information.
>
> In the meantime, I suggest trimming leading and trailing spaces from
> *VideoId* field values as a workaround.
>
> Thanks,
> Josh, AdWords API Team
>
> On Monday, June 13, 2016 at 8:29:04 PM UTC-4, Anthony Madrigal wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mark,
>>
>> I'll be glad to take a look at what is going on here. You can send me the
>> details privately via *reply privately to author. *Please provide the
>> report definition, clientCustomerId and some video Ids you expect to see.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Anthony
>> AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e83a4c4d-0a82-4eb5-bbe1-f6699a51036b%40googlegroups.com.
  • YouT... Mark Rogoyski
    • ... 'Anthony Madrigal' via AdWords API Forum
      • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
        • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Mark Rogoyski
            • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... Mark Rogoyski
                • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... Mark Rogoyski