Hi Guys,

Just like to check if you can point me on how to get the current Email
address of Client account that was linked to program

I'm coding a simple PHP program to connect to Multiple Adwords Accounts for
Client, The system successfully got the required Access token, and Refresh
token for I can consume the google services, But I would like to know if
 how to get Client Info (specifically the Email address) without doing
another OAuth?

Currently I only able to get the "customerId" from "CustomerService" class
of AdWords API PHP

Any thoughts how to do this?

Thank you in advance

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/27741391-6b41-4f02-ac68-8703f4f244ef%40googlegroups.com.