Using the Click report I am able to associate offline revenue with a google
click id back to a keyword or ad but I do not see how this is possible with
the search query report. However, with offline revenue upload using the
google click id we are able to see revenue at a query level in the Adwords
interface. This suggests this is possible but I cannot see how we would do
this based on the API reports. Any ideas?

--
MVF Global is a trading name of Marketing VF Limited (MVF), a company
registered in England and Wales with company number 06951544, whose

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/6840fcdc-f9fa-4c91-b04a-734a54357b36%40googlegroups.com.