Hello again,

We got one of the accounts whitelisted but if I try to create
an ExpandedTextAd it gives me the following error -

[AdError.INVALID_AD_TYPE_FOR_WHITELIST @ operations[0].operand.ad]. Does
this imply that API does not supports the whitelisting process?

Regards,
Priya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/2e0c9e23-66e7-4cc8-ad78-f7eac9668e57%40googlegroups.com.