Hi Ian,

Thanks for the added information. Yes, I confirm that the MCC account in
the screenshot has standard access. However, I was referring to the MCC in
which the client account mentioned in your SOAP logs is linked to (Kindly
go Account Settings > Account Access of the client account). This MCC
account is the one with the rejected access and also the one that appears
to be managing your client account.

I also looked into the MCC account with the standard access and I could
not see the client account that you are using in the list of accounts being
managed by that MCC. Kindly make sure that the developer token and OAuth 2
credentials that you are using are that of the manager account in your
screenshot. Additionally, I recommend that you link your client account to
the MCC with the standard access through this guide
<https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6139186?rd=1#link> and use the
credentials of that MCC to manage your client account in order to avoid
getting the RateExceedError.

Also, I am unable to email you privately as I am receiving an error when I
do. I am posting here in the forum instead and that is why I am unable to
disclose the customer ids of the accounts I am referring to. If it is still
unclear, please reply using *Reply privately to author* and include a
separate email that I can use to contact you with.

Thanks and regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f8c459e2-2266-4054-a223-3ff4c9c1a9b4%40googlegroups.com.