Hello everyone,

today we saw some strange behaviour of the API. We were trying to upload a
huge amount (several hundred thousand) of bid changes for our customers (as
we do every day), but today the batch services we use for this were not
finishing. We give each job 15 minutes to finish, before we abort it and we
pass 2,000 elements in each batch job.

Today, the jobs for 3 of our customers were not finishing.

We saw the API behaving slower starting from July 9th, but it was still in
an acceptable range. But today as we speak, the last successfull batch job
was 2 hours ago and we tried dozens of batch jobs in the mean time.

Did you see any unusual behaviour on your side? Or do you have any idea,
why this happened today?

If you need any more information from me, please don't hesitate, I will try
and help you as soon as I can. It would be important for our business, that
the situation doesn't repeat tomorrow.

Best regards,
Georg Döhring

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/564744f2-2911-4d14-a614-0508c16b24a7%40googlegroups.com.