Hello,

Currently, this functions exactly as you have seen, where it will only
return the single account you're authenticating as. This does mean that it
functions effectively the same way as the old get method. However, the new
API does allow us to make future improvements without having to change the
API WSDL in the future.

Any changes to functionality will be announced on our blog
<http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/>.

Regards,
Mike, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/2d7772f7-d55c-4414-9324-c86341e531f4%40googlegroups.com.