In order to deal with large amounts of data I am looking in to building a
tool that interacts with the Google Adwords API. As I check my
organisation's "Manager" email account it's apparent that we have already
previously applied and been rejected with regards to a developer token. In
all fairness I can't say whether or not we'll definitely get one now, but
with dedicated developers that previously weren't available - I'd say our
case is stronger. Now to the issue. On every attempt to interact with any
of the UI components on this particular view I am returned the message
"Action not permitted" with no further explanation as to why this may be.
Picture attached for reference.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-JrGQeNf8vqI/V7rGWsaqp7I/AAAAAAAAAAM/gvL-db1o3sQEGPUOgu1yuepMzGyVDdulACLcB/s1600/action_not_permitted.JPG>

If you have received this email in error please delete it, destroy all
copies of it and notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions
presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company. Unless the intention to contract has been
expressly manifest in this message, this message shall not be construed as
a solicitation to contract nor an offer or acceptance of contractual
obligations.
If you contact us by email, we may store your details to aid communication.
We may also monitor mail entering and leaving the company. The company
takes reasonable precautions to ensure that our emails are virus free,
however, we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by us
and recommend that you subject any incoming email to your own virus
checking procedures.

Registered Office: 125 Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4AD
VAT No. 774 9365 77, Company Registered in Scotland No. 220655

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/6673f0c0-4a2f-42d3-a617-bd8e95c26c4f%40googlegroups.com.