Hello,

The AdWords API is up and running fine at the moment. The only way the API
can restrict access to an app or customer is via RateExceededErrors, which
do not prevent access wholesale to SOAP WSDLs, but are rather properly
formatted SOAP responses from the API.

As you mentioned other machines on your network can access that resource,
and I can access the resource, there must be some specific network
configuration on that machine or at that machine's access point to the
internet that is causing issues. Hopefully you have access to an IT
department that may be able to help you troubleshoot your networking issues.

Regards,
Mike, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f7a761e6-ce5e-4af2-a6f3-cb67557f63ff%40googlegroups.com.