Hi,

Could you please confirm if you receive any error after running the report?
I'm not quite sure on what you meant by "fix the code to make it work".
Based from the original post in this thread, you were asking how to get the
balance of an account, and that, I responded that there is no AdWords API
service or report that will return the balance, what I suggested is to run
the Account Performance Report and get the Cost field value and then
perform a subtract on your side from the original budget so you will get
the balance of the account.

In your most recent post, you are generating an AdGroup Performance Report
and that you are using a very old version (v201506). Could you please
clarify what specific issue you are running into? Also, I highly recommend
that you migrate to the latest version
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/migration/v201607>
(v201607)
to avoid any issues.