Thanks for your answer. I have a question about this sentence:

> The Conversions field in v201607
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/#removed-v201607>
version
of API reports is equivalent to ConvertedClicks.

Can you confirm, that in v201607 the following changes will take effect:

   - The v201603 field "Conversions" disappears, such information is no
   longer be available in v201607;
   - The v201603 field "ConvertedClicks" will be available in v201607, but
   its name will be "Conversions".

Please confirm again - all other documentation about Conversions and
ConvertedClicks suggest otherwise, i.e. ConvertedClicks just disappears.

If my interpretation of your sentence is wrong, then what do you mean by
"equivalent" in your sentence? When I get a v201607 report with
"Conversions", is that the same as a v201603 report with "Conversions"? Or
"ConvertedClicks"?

Please understand that we can't just stop reporting such information to our
customers, and we need time to get replacement measuring ready. I told them
they probably have until the end of the year or early next year, with the
sunset of v201605. It would be bad news for everyone if ConvertedClicks
-segmented by ConversionTrackers- stops in four weeks.
Note: if ConvertedClicks will be called Conversions in the future and just
live on through that name, that would be great news for our customers.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/c8de9b10-d156-4511-a43a-0351242b1a32%40googlegroups.com.