Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

The API
call https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/bid-landscapes
sounds exactly what we are after.
I created a quick test using our Live account details but it seems to
always return "No campaign criterion bid modifier landscapes were found".
However is we look in the Adwords account under opportunities I can see it
has Opportunities for raising the budget.

We are using the example code
from
https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib/blob/master/examples/AdWords/v201607/Optimization/GetCampaignCriterionBidModifierSimulations.php

to test this out.

Are you able to shed any more light on this and how we can fetch that data?

Thanks for your time.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/135c33ed-0a35-4494-a2ba-ee32d34525a2%40googlegroups.com.