Hi all,

We are creating a product monitoring script, which should gather
information on specific products by ID in one of our campaigns. We're
having success using the Reports API for most metrics, but we would also
like to know the current MaxCPC for individual IDs, which Reports does not
seem to support.

Instead, we launch a new query for each product ID that looks like this:
var pGroup = AdWordsApp.productGroups().withCondition("ProductGroup
CONTAINS '" + row['OfferId'] + "'").withCondition("CampaignName = 'Shopping
All Products'").get();

if(pGroup.hasNext()) {
      var p = pGroup.next();
      curMaxCPC = p.asItemId().getMaxCpc();
}
where row['OfferId'] in our code is the current product ID.

This does return a MaxCPC value, and the value is often correct. But
sometimes, it is not!! Having to make sure that the value is in fact the
current MaxCPC defeats the purpose of the script.

Is there a better way? Or really any way that works? Our campaign is
organized with a single product group containing all of the product IDs.

Thanks in advance

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f68c8e0a-03be-43d9-9bbd-d470bf452e87%40googlegroups.com.