Thank you for your detailed explanation Shwetha.

I can already get BudgetOrders via BudgetOrderService (my account is
whitelisted). My question now is how to get the spend amount of each
BudgetOrder? Should I get the associated campaigns and check Cost?

By the other hand, I am including LastRequest on the selector fields but
params like startDateTime, endDateTime, date are empty on the returned
object. What am I missing?

Thanks

El miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2016, 17:14:24 (UTC+1), Shwetha Vastrad
(AdWords API Team) escribió:

> Hi,
>
> To retrieve your account budgets, you need to use BudgetOrderService
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/BudgetOrderService>.
>
> A BudgetOrder
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/budget-order> is
> an authorization for a client account to spend a certain amount of money
> over the specified period of time. This spend is accrued onto the given
> billing account. A Budget
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/budgets> on the
> other hand is used to manage the amount of money spent on your campaigns. A
> budget can apply to a single campaign, or shared across many campaigns.
>
> The BudgetOrder contains a lastRequest
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/BudgetOrderService.BudgetOrder#lastRequest>
>  field
> that includes information about the status
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201609/BudgetOrderService.BudgetOrderRequest#status>
>  of
> the request. To You can check the endDateTime
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201609/BudgetOrderService.BudgetOrder#enddatetime>
>  field
> to determine if a BudgetOrder has ended. Please note that
> BudgetOrderService is available only to whitelisted AdWords manager
> accounts.
>
> Regards,
> Shwetha, AdWords API Team.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/00bab64d-225d-4256-9d1d-194ac0aeb99b%40googlegroups.com.
  • Get account bud... Marketing Xilon
    • Re: Get ac... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re: Ge... Marketing Xilon
        • Re... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Marketing Xilon