Hi Nabeelah,

Are you using a report definition with XML
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting#create_a_report_definition>
 or
AWQL
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/awql#using_awql_with_reports\>

to run this report? When using AWQL, you cannot use the date type ALL_TIME.
You can omit the DURING clause to get all time stats. You should expect to
see INVALID_DURING_CLAUSE when using ALL_TIME.

Since you are getting INVALID_FIELD_NAME_FOR_REPORT, there may be another
field you are using that is causing this. Please make sure that you are not
using any of the fields listed under "Not compatible with the following
fields:"
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/campaign-performance-report#impressionreach>
 along
with ImpressionReach.

If you are not using any incompatible fields, please send me your report
definition through *reply privately to author *so that I can take a look.

Regards,
Anthony
AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/98af550f-677a-40b0-825e-9c9d4bf44ff8%40googlegroups.com.