Hi Sreelakshmi,

Please let me know if you have any update, we want to root cause this issue
so that we can fix from our side. Just want to confirm if the 85 calls
within a minute can possibly reach the rate exceeded error.  thanks!

Caihua.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f26e12a9-297f-4ebd-abe3-d777eb4d5918%40googlegroups.com.