Hello Dmitry,

Sorry for keeping you waiting.
It seems the user list created by API got populated since Nov 22 as well?
Could you please confirm this?

Cheers,
Thanet, AdWords API Team

On Tuesday, November 22, 2016 at 6:01:11 PM UTC+9, Dmitry Ovod-Marchuk
wrote:

> Hi Thanet,
>
> We look forward to feedback from engineering team.
>
> Thank you.
>
> On Tuesday, November 22, 2016 at 10:45:14 AM UTC+2, Thanet Knack
> Praneenararat (AdWords API Team) wrote:
>>
>> Hello Dmitry,
>>
>> I also looked into your user lists and found that they look the same
>> except for ad group targeting settings, which shouldn't affect the user
>> list membership.
>> I'm contacting the engineering team and will get back to you when we have
>> more updates on this.
>>
>> Best,
>> Thanet, AdWords API Team
>>
>> On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 4:39:27 PM UTC+9, Dmitry Ovod-Marchuk
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Nadine,
>>>
>>> Thank you for the reference. It didn't help though.
>>>
>>> 1. Of course we've been waited far more than 72 hours.
>>> 2. The size of the empty list (441995202) should be as big as non-empty
>>> one (440835967) as they have the same configurations and were created in
>>> the same moment. The non-empty list is bigger than 1000 users at the moment.
>>>
>>> Could you please have a look by yourself?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/1651a187-e0d1-481f-a4f2-5e61474cebfb%40googlegroups.com.
  • Audi... Dmitry Ovod-Marchuk
    • ... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • ... Dmitry Ovod-Marchuk
        • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Dmitry Ovod-Marchuk
            • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum