Hi,

In the docs, there is a field attribute called "Filterable
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports#field-attributes>".

If the report field is set to Filterable = True, then you can use this
field as a report predicate, otherwise, you can't use it as predicate. The
field CallOnlyPhoneNumber
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/ad-performance-report#callonlyphonenumber>
 is
set to Filterable = False.

Regarding your other concerns, please see my answers:

1) Instead of downloading the report can't i directly manipulate my data
from the screen and use?

> Do you mean screen as the AdWords UI? If yes, please post this question to
>  AdWords Community Forum
> <https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-AdWords/ct-p/Google_AdWords#>
>  as they are more equipped with the product-related concerns.

2) Also lets say my cost is $269.48 but is shows 26948000 why?

> The Money
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting#money_fields_in_reports>
>  (e.g.
> Cost) fields in reports are returned in micro currency units, that is, $1
> will be returned as 1,000,000.

3) I see a tabular type data on my screen but only thing i want is the
final data, for ex lets say total cost how can i get it?

> If you are referring to AdWords UI as well in this question, please post
> it to AdWords Community Forum as well.

Regards,
Joyce, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/895fae0f-e897-44e1-9359-3b9768ad16c3%40googlegroups.com.