I'm trying to get 'developer token' to develop a tool based on python and
adwords API. Im following the steps of google documentation:
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/signup#token_review_team_has_approved_my_developer_token

In step 2 , says:
"Sign up for the AdWords API when you're logged in to AdWords with your
*manager
account*. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner; select *Account
settings* from the drop-down menu; then *AdWords API Center* from the left
menu, and follow the instructions to apply for AdWords API access. You'll
only see the *AdWords API Center* link if you've logged in to a manager
account."

In my adwords account there is no option to the left "AdWords API Center".

I think I have lost in some previous step.
¿ Someone can help me. ?
Thank you so much.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/7d5877b5-877f-46a4-9bdd-f3781ae1ebab%40googlegroups.com.