Hi,

Currently, I am using a test manager account and create 2 test adwords
clients. The test manager account asks filling billing information. i.e.
credit card detail. I don't have a credit card. How should I approach this?
(see attached pic)

Regards
Gary

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/d3876381-be03-48b1-9c1b-10202b99b6ea%40googlegroups.com.