HI Artem,

Could you do me a huge favor and start a new thread for this question,
please? It makes it so much easier for people to search and read later if
they have the same kind of question.

Thanks!
Nadine, AdWords API Team

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 4:06:01 PM UTC-5, Artem Budishchev wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Sorry for hijacking the question.
>
> I have a small question: is it possible to also query for the traffic
> share set in the experiments in keyword performance reports (or any other
> report)?
> I could find only the base campaign id field, but would also like to have
> a traffic share value like 0.5 for base campaign id and 0.5 for experiment
> for instance in the report.
>
> Cheers,
> Artem.
>
> On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 12:42:16 PM UTC+1, Imran Tufail wrote:
>>
>> Hi there!
>>
>> I want to ask some questions regarding drafts and experiments.
>>
>> 1. Can i create the *Drafts* through batch job service ?
>> 2. Can i create the *experiments* through batch job service ?
>> 3. How i can get the *statistics* of an Experiment vs the original
>> campaign (comparison) ?
>> 4. After creating an experiment from a draft, Is further changes (suppose
>> add more Ads) to this* draft will reflect the changes to corresponding
>> experiment* ?
>> 5. Is any way to modify the experiment directly (add new Ads etc) ?
>>
>> Regards
>> Imran Tufail

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/3323b423-89c8-4173-a9ca-1156014e5ca9%40googlegroups.com.
  • some questions... Imran Tufail
    • Re: some ... 'Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re: s... Imran Tufail
        • R... 'Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Rotherhithe_m
            • ... 'Vishal Vinayak (Adwords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Rotherhithe_m
                • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
    • Re: some ... Artem Budishchev
      • Re: s... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
        • R... Artem Budishchev