Hello Swetha,

The agency I work for is a premier AdWords partner and I personally
attended the AdWords API workshop in Google NYC last year. It would mean
more than you know if you could help us resolve this issue we are having.

We've tried to upload offline conversions, using the template CSV as a
model, as both "import from click" and "import from calls" and the only
time we have been successful is when the click type of the GCLID  from the
click_metrics_report is not "Phone Call". For example, we try to import the
GCLIDs that are generated from our call extension calls or click-to-call
clicks, which show a click type of "Phone Call", and the conversions do not
register in AdWords. When we import a GCLID that has a click type of
"Headline", the conversion registers successfully. Again, we are not using
Google Forwarding Numbers as we have a third party service that provides
specific phone numbers for us to use, but we would still like to import
these calls as conversions and attribute them correctly via the GCLID.

Thanks for providing your feedback and, again, the resolution of this issue
is worth quite a bit to us.

Best,
Alan Johnson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/2a27171c-ee42-496e-a5d2-85a545a8955d%40googlegroups.com.