Greetings Daphna,

One thing I've noticed about this service is that the corrections are
predictable in one way. If you go to google.com and type in 'srecording
studio', you'll see that it says *Showing result for recording studio*. I
know some people have leveraged that behavior to determine what the
correction will be. This is considered expected behavior, but we always
want to be open to making it better. I'm starting a thread on my team to
see if it would be possible to return the corrected word. I'll get back to
you after we've had that discussion.

Cheers,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 2:25:44 PM UTC-5, Daphna Wegner wrote:

> Hi Shwetha,
>
> Is there any update for this? our tool is now providing us with wrong data
> because of this change and not being able to get the actual keyword the
> volume is returned for.
>
> Thanks,
> Daphna
>
> On Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 12:59:05 PM UTC-8, Shwetha Vastrad
> (AdWords API Team) wrote:
>>
>> Hi Daphna,
>>
>> I'm afraid it's not possible to get the response as you suggest from
>> TargetingIdeaService at the moment. I'll provide these suggestions to the
>> team so they can consider these options.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Shwetha, AdWords API Team.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/26bffc79-6331-46a4-9939-3ab9310fb53b%40googlegroups.com.
  • Retrieving sea... Daphna Wegner
    • Re: Retri... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re: R... Daphna Wegner
        • R... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Daphna Wegner
            • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... Andrew P
                • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum