Regarding the TrafficEstimatorService how can I use it within an existing
code that I wrote?
What I need to include and how I can put a variable within the set text
e.g. $keyword->setText('');
and how can it be executed?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/c3ce406a-28b5-4488-a3f4-bc387090c8d4%40googlegroups.com.