Hello,

I need to find a solution, how to pause all campaigns as fast as possible.

My scenario

1) Download all campaigns per all MCC sub accounts.
2) Create operations to set label and set status paused.
3) Upload them all back via Incremental batch Job.

same with enable them back (only labeled).

Any suggestion to do this better ? Because there are more than 200 accounts
each with ~2k campaigns.

etc:

Pause and download not per MCC sub accounts but per MCC master account   ?

In UI I can set manually faster than via API, because you can select all
enabled campaigns, set label for them and then pause. you can work with all
campaigns at once. But I need to do this automatically.

Best,
Mio

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/593a51a4-d73c-480e-a0bb-f42f525a63d8%40googlegroups.com.