I need to make a correction - the new 'Approval status' column doesn't
appear to be related to the existing 'Ad Approval Status' field, but
appears to be a new field. It doesn't appear documented in the .csv, and
there doesn't appear to be a metric name that actually causes it to be
returned - it is returned regardless of the fields we request.

Thanks all.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/8f002ea7-88df-4c03-b590-59a1970a5c5a%40googlegroups.com.