Hi Anash,

I am currently facing the same problem - creating the initial Product
Groups on a couple of thousand Ad Groups at a time. Running in parallel,
mutating two ad groups at a time results in RateExceeded errors. To comply
with the given restrictions would result in an incredibly slow system,
which would not be suited to our clients needs.

Do you have any advice on how to side step this issue?

Kind regards,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/79e8eaa7-120e-4619-8ea9-f37eb0772be0%40googlegroups.com.