Hi!

I am trying to implement a functionality to clone an AdWords campaign using
the API. Basically I want the same behavior of the CTRL+C and CTRL+V that
is available in the AdWords UI with a deep copy of the campaign and of all
the AdGroups contained in it.

The approach I am trying to use is to get all the campaigns data with
CampaignService GET and then create a new campaign changing only some
fields.

I've found this old thread
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/adwords-api/rErEluYfpAQ , but It's
not indicated a clear solution for this use case.

Because I want to clone all the campaign the response should contain all
fields: where can I find the list of such fields?

for the moment I am checking this documentation
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201702/CampaignService

At the moment I'm having some problems to include the AdGroups list inside
the response

Best regards, Emanuele

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f8994875-5f3a-42f8-a0da-49a0dd820da4%40googlegroups.com.