Basically the number of individual clicks in Click Performance Report is
higher than the number of reported clicks in Criteria Performance Report.

We compare the number of entries in Click Performance  Report, that refer
to a specific (CampaignId, AdGroupId, KeywordId) and falls inside specified
date range, to the sum of Clicks values from Criteria Performance Report,
for the same filter parameters.

(also tried adgroup and campaign levels, getting the exact same results as
the criteria level described above)

We see a difference for a all of our clients, checking different time
ranges, and the proportion of "lost clicks" is generally about 3-5% (~9%
for one smaller client).

Is this normal, and how should we interpret this?

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e4ec7458-be29-460a-9dc2-640aed6e4ab7%40googlegroups.com.