Hi,

Thank you for your response.

1. If you generate a Geo Performance report, with this field:
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/geo-performance-report#regioncriteriaid,

you can clearly see there are states for US locations in the region
criteria id, and I've been using this report for a long time - it has
always been like this. So, if I understand correctly, in the Geo
Performance report it's not the same region definition as in the Click
Performance report?
2. If you define a region as a Geo Target with Target Type "Region". How do
you define Metro? I don't see it in the Target Type

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/6f3b2145-3baf-4ae0-9f5b-be5de169d2ec%40googlegroups.com.