Hi Sam,

The operational limit based on access level usually is 24 hours.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to reset this state. If the error is due
to making the API requests too quickly, you will need to wait and retry
after the retryAfterSeconds
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/rate-limits#elements_of_rateexceedederror>

specified in the error. Usually this type of errors are transient and
automatically resolves after 30 seconds of inactivity. If that is not the
case, could you please share your client customer Id and the complete SOAP
log (request/response) so that I can take a closer look? Please use *Reply
privately to the author* while writing back.

Here
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/rate-limits#take_control>
 are
the guidelines and best practices that you can implement to avoid hitting
rate limit errors.

Thanks,
Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/5c29e690-b80e-48cb-9fd9-c43c26f93178%40googlegroups.com.