Hi,
We've had the AdWords BigQuery Export script running for the past few
months. The report in question is the Campaign Performance Report. Our
default interval for the report is "YESTERDAY." Around June 15, we started
seeing "--" entries for all SearchBudgetLostImpressionShare values. After
digging in further, it looks like this value is also being reported in the
AdWords dashboard UI for the same period. Looking back further than
yesterday (e.g. Last 30 days) has no issue.

Was there a change around June 15 that may have affected the report
intervals of "Yesterday" for the SearchBudgetLostImpressionShare metric on
this report? My first thought was that it was some kind of processing
delay, though it's about 5pm EST right now -- it certainly seems like
yesterday's processing would be complete by now.

Thanks for any assistance,
Andrew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/4a259431-2f34-4632-80f5-41b00128f711%40googlegroups.com.