Hi everyone,
First i would like to thank all the potentiel reader and people who think
that they can help me.
I have been working for two days on a project by using Google Adwords API
with PHP.

I explain you the goal : I want to get all daily cost group by countrycode
of my adwords and insert it in my database.
First thing, I tried to show up in the Command Terminal, but by going
deeper, I have found that I have to download on my server a .csv Report by
using the predefined function DownloadCriteriaReportWithSelector.
So finally, I have picked the exact report that I need the Geo Performance
one.

Finally by using this code :
    $selector = new Selector();
    $selector->setFields(['CountryCriteriaId', 'Cost']);

    // Use a predicate to filter out paused criteria (this is optional).
    $selector->setPredicates([
        new Predicate('CampaignStatus', PredicateOperator::NOT_IN,
['PAUSED'])]);

    // Create report definition.
    $reportDefinition = new ReportDefinition();
    $reportDefinition->setSelector($selector);
    $reportDefinition->setReportName(
        'Criteria performance report #' . uniqid());
    $reportDefinition->setDateRangeType(
        ReportDefinitionDateRangeType::YESTERDAY);
    $reportDefinition->setReportType(
        ReportDefinitionReportType::GEO_PERFORMANCE_REPORT);
    $reportDefinition->setDownloadFormat(DownloadFormat::CSV);

    // Download report.
    $reportDownloader = new ReportDownloader($session);

I have managed to download all cost group by Country/Territory.
But Country/Territory just gives me a number and I want the countrycode.
How can I do this ?
Thank you for your time !

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/7c3fe479-ca82-4ffc-98b4-e1bd98de39e5%40googlegroups.com.