For a month from now we send once a day all the new conversions to AdWords
using the API.
Each after OfflineConversionFeedOperation (Operator.ADD) is sent with not
returning error we log all the feed attributes to our DB.
So we can track for each conversion date how many feeds and the total value
sent to AdWords.
Unfortunately, in a the AdWords reports for a conversion date the results
do not match at all,
some days there is close to 80% gap in value and about 30% in the total
reported.

Is there any report we can see which OfflineConversionFeedOperation where
accepted by AdWords for a given date?

Thanks,
Nadav

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/d4090803-f094-4ba6-8de5-af37ab06b7fe%40googlegroups.com.