Thanks for the quick response. I re-submitted the application form and
attached the following doc in the application. Am I expected to receive an
email after submission since I am surprised that I never received an email
either for previous submission or current submission.

Can you please let us know if you have received our application?

Thanks for the help,
Prabha

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/CANt4Fs%2B%3DR7UDjTKHdpgDXJErmBa2jQzmyUWUaNnotd000KRm5g%40mail.gmail.com.