Hi Sreelakshmi,

I can confirm the WSDL matches what you state, however, when pulling this
in Visual Studio as a service reference I see no mention in the
Reference.cs file of an RuleItemGroup object.

public partial class Rule : object,
System.ComponentModel.INotifyPropertyChanged {

        private RuleItem[][] groupsField;

This is a code snippet from the auto compiled Reference.cs and as you can
see the groupsfield property is a multi-dimensional array of RuleItem
objects. There is no mention of the RuleGroup object i would expect.

    public partial class Rule : object,
System.ComponentModel.INotifyPropertyChanged {

        private RuleItem[] groupsField;

My work around is to remove the second set of brackets from the
groupsfield. This fixes the issue with serialising the incoming
response from Adwords.

The only issue with this work around is everytime I update the service
reference it adds the second set of brackets into the groups field property.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/582722b0-920b-43b9-843e-1c13fd852076%40googlegroups.com.