Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for the speedy and informative response!

The SOAP logging will work for things we put in place from here on in, but
it won't help me identify if there are 'legacy' dev platforms out there
making outdated API calls to Google Adwords? I would have to find them to
implement the SOAP logging, and if I found them I wouldn't need the SOAP
logging to find them - if that makes sense?

I know this sounds backwards! Simply put, my client is concerned that we
might be breaching the terms associated with our Developer Token if there
are calls being made from an outdated client library, and has asked me to
verify that this isn't happening. But I don't know how to be 100% certain
that I have found, and updated/removed everything that is making calls.

regards,
Sam

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/c7c9336e-93d1-4a96-b671-6b5130db5d3f%40googlegroups.com.