I have an AdWords script that pulls my Keywords data on schedule.
The problem I am seeing is whether I get the data through the script or
directly from the AdWords UI via CSV file export, the numbers do not match
with "Total - all account" but with "Total - all keywords"
Why is that? And is there a way I can match the numbers with "Total - all
account"?

Here are the definitions from the AdWords documentation:

*Total - all keywords* - *Summaries for all but removed ad groups in all
campaigns*

This row displays results for the visible keywords in all but your removed
ad groups in all your campaigns, including removed ones. It’s important to
note that your ad group and campaign table selections affect the results of
this row. To adjust these settings, use the drop-down menus on the Ad group
and Campaign tabs.

*Total - all account - Total-all account shows statistics for your entire
account*

The "Total-all account" row statistics reflect your entire account,
regardless of what tab you are viewing or what filters you have set in the
table above. The information in this row is useful for monitoring how well
your overall account is performing, what your total costs are, and other
other high-level information about your AdWords investment.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f6efda5f-7577-4199-a07a-782daea11427%40googlegroups.com.