Greetings!

I think I may have found why this isn't working as expected. In the error,
it is saying that the violation is the *!!* in the ad text. When the
exemption request is sent, it does not mention the '!!'. It mentions the
word *bazooka, *but there is no exemption being passed in for the *!!*. Can
you please make sure that you have 1 exemption request for each policy
violation. You have 2 policy violations here that can be exempted.

   - One policy violation is for the word *bazooka*.
   - One policy violation is for the *!!*.

<ns1:mutate><ns1:operations><ns1:operator>ADD</ns1:operator><
ns1:operand><ns1:adGroupId>00000000000</ns1:adGroupId><ns1:ad
xsi:type="ns1:ExpandedTextAd"><ns1:finalUrls>https://exsample.com/about
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fexsample.com%2Fabout&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFnHma4lamYGaKw2z-l56K3nRYvFw>
</ns1:finalUrls><ns1:headlinePart1>高火力プレスリリースPRバズーカ</ns1:headlinePart1><ns1:
headlinePart2>WEB広告も同時出稿!!</ns1:headlinePart2><ns1:description>無料でプレスリリース配信&
WEB広告出稿新サービス「PRバズーカ」をリリース</ns1:description></ns1:ad></ns1:operand><ns1:
exemptionRequests><ns1:key><ns1:policyName>weapons</ns1:
policyName><ns1:violatingText>bazooka</ns1:violatingText></ns1:key></ns1:
exemptionRequests></ns1:operations></ns1:mutate>

Please try adding an exemption request for all the policy violations. If
you still experience issues, please get back to me.

Best,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 4:35:56 AM UTC-4, Hideichi Saito wrote:

> Thank you for your reply.
>

> https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib/blob/master/examples/AdWords/v201705/ErrorHandling/HandlePolicyViolationError.php
> This sample is the first mutate, and if PolicyViolationError.isExemptable
> = true, ExemptionRequest is possible.
> Although I understand that it is a sample called
> PolicyViolationError.isExemptable = true, an error occurs with the second
> mutate.
>
> Because it is google translation, please forgive me that it is difficult
> to understand sentences.
> It is briefly described as follows.
>
> this sample code is,
> if PolicyViolationError.isExemptable = true then ExemptionRequest
> executable.
> but error.
>

> 2017年9月14日木曜日 16時42分17秒 UTC+9 Peter Oliquino:
>>
>> Hi Hideichi,
>>
>> Please correct my understanding if I am wrong. Could you confirm if my
>> understanding is correct that you initially sent a request to create ads
>> that you expect to be *isExemptable = false* but got an *isExemptable =
>> true* response instead? If my understanding is indeed correct, then I'm
>> afraid that identifying which values would pass or not pass the policies of
>> AdWords is already out of scope for our team.
>>
>> I would recommend that you consult with the product experts at the AdWords
>> Community Forum
>> <https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-AdWords/ct-p/Google_AdWords#>
>>  in
>> order to identify which values would trigger an *isExemptable = false* as
>> response. However, if I misunderstood it correctly, please let me know so I
>> can provide a better and more correct response.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Peter
>> AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/1bd70cef-a85d-4502-9684-d04ea5a8caf1%40googlegroups.com.
  • isExemptable d... Hideichi Saito
    • Re: isExe... 'Peter Oliquino' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re: i... Hideichi Saito
        • R... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Hideichi Saito