Hello

I’m developing an AdWords api tool which downloads Audience Performance
reports, using Java.
Some reports downloaded by the tool have “Base Ad group ID” of 0, and the
behavior is my question.

I *KNOW* the previous Q&A(here
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21searchin/adwords-api/base$20adgroup$20id%7Csort:relevance/adwords-api/pWcb2o6m2yk/ncl0qPIpAQAJ>)

about zero base ad group id,  but I think it doesn’t fit for my case
because:
1. On the previous Q&A, this behavior is caused by trial AdGroup.
2. Our reports with zero, aren’t trial (As far as I investigated )

And Additional information: other reports (Ad Performance, Criteria
Performance )  with the same period don't show base ad group id of 0.

So I have two questions:
1. Would you give me any suggest what does this zero base adgroup id means?
2. Is there any AdWords interface in which base adgroup ids are available?
(Since I want to check the ids on AdWords GUI too)

Thank you.

Makoto Kimura

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/6d2c8440-fc26-45ca-97d2-6364a0ef67fc%40googlegroups.com.