Hi,

To me your issue is not exactly clear.

If you are talking about changing the email address of an existing Google
accounts, as far as I know this is only possible if you are using G Suite.
A G Suite domain administrator should be able to change the email address
of the account.
However, if you would like to move existing OAuth credentials to a new
user, I don't think there's any way to do that as the credentials
are intrinsically linked to the user that granted them.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Dorian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/1fd1e66e-df28-45c3-8827-22681ca4e9a8%40googlegroups.com.