Hi Nadav,

I'll second pretty much what Zweitze said. I'll ask my colleague to follow
up on the bug you filed on the issue tracker with details, but the short
summary is that you can take the github snapshot, compile it for .NET4.5
and use that binary for approximately 8 more months -- until v201708
sunsets. We might continue making changes to the library, but it shouldn't
matter as long as you are looking for a specific bug fix, which we will
resolve as appropriate.

Please don't stay on v201609, upgrade to v201708 and we will help you out
on the issue tracker thread.

For the long term, try moving to .NET 4.5.2 or a newer version. We moved to
.NET 4.5.2 since the lifecycle for .NET 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1 ended last year.
See https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17455/lifecycle-faq-net-framework
for additional context.

Cheers
Anash P. Oommen,