BTW, this is the old issue we reported
before:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/adwords-api/Unknown$20exception$20when$20calling$20FeedItemService%7Csort:relevance/adwords-api/21w2Uck4LR8/RiUf2pEICQAJ

On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 10:25:22 AM UTC-7, Caihua Du wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> We found that when we call FeedItemService, the response contains invalid
> charters in the xml body. We saw similar issue at the early of this year
> and AdWords fixed this, it seems we have seen this issue again. Can you
> please look into this?
>

> Response is not well-formed XML. ---> System.Xml.XmlException: ' ',
> hexadecimal value 0x03, is an invalid character. Line 1, position 2031.
>    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
>    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText(Int32& startPos, Int32&
> endPos, Int32& outOrChars)
>    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText()
>    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
>    at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadNode(Boolean skipOverWhitespace)
>    at System.Xml.XmlLoader.LoadDocSequence(XmlDocument parentDoc)
>    at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
>    at Google.Api.Ads.Common.Util.XmlUtilities.CreateDocument(Stream stream)
>    at Google.Api.Ads.Common.Util.XmlUtilities.CreateDocument(String
> contents)
>    at
> Google.Api.Ads.Common.Lib.SoapListenerExtension.CallListeners(SoapMessageDirection
>
> direction)
>    at
> Google.Api.Ads.Common.Lib.SoapListenerExtension.ProcessMessage(SoapMessage
> message)
>    at
> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapMessage.RunExtensions(SoapExtension[]
> extensions, Boolean throwOnException)
>    at
> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
>
> message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
>    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
> methodName, Object[] parameters)
>    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
>    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
> methodName, Object[] parameters)
>    at Google.Api.Ads.Common.Lib.AdsSoapClient.MakeApiCall(String
> methodName, Object[] parameters)
>
> Thanks,
> Caihua.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/50c2aa25-5ebc-4cd0-aa27-0625aa07a71f%40googlegroups.com.
  • FeedItem service... Caihua Du
    • Re: FeedIte... Caihua Du
      • Re: Fee... 'Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
        • Re:... Caihua Du
          • ... Caihua Du
            • ... 'Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Caihua Du
                • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum