Hi All,
 Well long story short the person who was doing this left and no info no
contact. So the AdWords account has been setup and running for sometime but
now new bulk information needs to be uploaded. I have been pouring over
information to try to get my head straight with this. The info I have to
upload looks like what I have attached to this message. So my beginning
question is would I use the AdWords Editor to do this? How would I put it
in so anyone could click on the SKU and take them to the landing page.
Maybe someone could help me as to how I could do this? I appreciate any
help that can be provided. What did I get into? I do want to get this to
work.

Thank You,
Steve

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/da7f9c0c-b3b6-4cfb-b31c-d9c64e7c6fc8%40googlegroups.com.