Hi Jose,

Please find my response below:

Why "NumOfflineImpressions" number is lower than "Impressions" in "Phone
Calls" click type ?

NumOfflineImpressions
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/all-reports#numofflineimpressions>
 is
the number of offline phone impressions for the Phone calls click type
whereas the Impressions
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/all-reports#impressions>
 is
the count of how often your ad has appeared on the search results page or a
website on Google Network. You may refer to this guide
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/all-reports>
for
additional reference.

Why "NumOfflineImpressions" number is different between "Headline" and
"Phone Calls" click types ? Indeed, I don't understand what is the meaning
of "NumOfflineImpressions" on "Headline" click type

The click type as Headline accounts for all the URL clicks for that
particular ad and click type as Phone calls accounts for all the Mobile
call tracking. The ClickType
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/all-reports#clicktype>
 field
is used to get the breakdown of how often the ad was served with that click
type. Since ads can serve with multiple click types displayed, impressions
may be double counted and the totals may not be accurate. The clicks
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/all-reports#clicks>
 metrics
on the other hand will match the total number of clicks. If you have any
other questions, please provide us the Report Definition along with the
clientCustomerId, so we can take a look and assist you further.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/d1f70780-14c5-49b0-bf74-8d6c68f207d5%40googlegroups.com.