Hello Anton,

On occasion, there are issues either on the client side or the server side
with serving WSDLs especially when they have to be pulled so frequently. I
have good news for you! Due to this being a general issue, we released a
new PHP client library version
<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib/releases/tag/32.0.0> yesterday
that has all the WSDLs included in the library so it doesn't need to go to
the server for them. If you're still using an older version of the PHP
client library, then you can change the wsdlCache
<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib/blob/4308d6b03f7ded643fe78b0f2ae0dfa416a62f3e/examples/AdWords/adsapi_php.ini#L43>
 option
to cache all the WSDLs. If you have any further issues after making one of
those changes, then please get back to me.

Happy coding,
Nadine, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/9a7f4bc3-18e2-4172-8520-2103f1e9d9df%40googlegroups.com.