Thank You Sreelakshmi again for timely response. I want to ask the question
different based on the actual subject of this forum.
1. Other than performing a deletion/removal of email ID's, does Adwords
provide a feature to Suppress certain email ID's from the campaign.
For eg:
Out of 1 Million email id's uploaded against a campaign, i want to mention
that 100k email ID's should be suppressed - meaning, they shouldn't get the
targetted campaign. Only 900k email ids should be targeted.The 100k email
id's will still be part of campaign in a Suppress mode.

Other than using the AdwordsUserList & CampaignCriterionService, what other
service options provide me a feature to achieve this functionality?

Also, please let me know if there is a phone number for me to recah out to
Adwords helpdesk in case if i am not clear?

Thanks
Paul

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/4d9c3c18-7158-4ca3-a70e-7b379c3c0f4a%40googlegroups.com.