Hi,

My apologies for the confusion. In a campaign, you can only get the daily
budget via the Amount
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/campaign-performance-report#amount>
 metric
as I have previously said. You cannot get the total running budget on a
campaign via the Campaign Performance Report
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/campaign-performance-report>.

However, you can get the account's total budget using BudgetOrderService
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201710/BudgetOrderService>.

Check this guide
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/budget-order> for
more information regarding this.

In regards to the total spent/cost of a campaign, the Campaign Performance
Report will automatically sum your cost
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/campaign-performance-report#cost>
 based
on your date range. For example, If your date range is a one month range,
then the Cost metric will return the total of your one month cost for that
campaign.

Let me know if you have further clarifications.

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/99309885-2a00-49cb-bbae-23561c07cc72%40googlegroups.com.